- Registration begins November 16, 2020.
- Current Main Campus/UC students should register via MySlice and choose Spring 2021 term.
- Students may take a maximum of 4 credits during Winterlude.
- Winterlude classes will appear on student’s Spring 2021 transcript.
- Winterlude classes will count toward student’s allowable credit hour maximum for Spring term.
- Winterlude classes will calculate into student’s spring term GPA and cumulative GPA.
- Visiting/new students who have never taken classes at SU are not permitted to take a Winterlude class.
University College students should contact the UC Bursar/Registration office at 315-443-4135 Monday through Thursday 8:30 am until 5pm and Fridays 11 am until 5pm EST.
Main Campus undergrads should contact the main campus Registrar’s office.