Main campus students need approval from their advisor in order to take a Winterlude class. Advisor approval begins on October 16, 2017. Following approval, a Course Permission will be granted in MySlice based on seating availability. Students will be notified of their Permission via e-mail and will typically have 48 hours, following their appointment time, to register for the class before the Permission expires. If the class is full, Permission will not be granted and the student will be added to a wait list.
- Registration begins November 8.
- Students are strongly encouraged to register by December 13.
- Current SU/UC students should register via MySlice and choose Spring 2018 term.
- Students may take one Winterlude class only.
- Winterlude classes will appear on student’s Spring 2018 transcript.
- Winterlude classes will count toward student’s allowable credit hour maximum for Spring term.
- Winterlude classes will calculate into student’s spring term GPA and cumulative GPA.
- Visiting/new students who have never taken classes at SU should follow the “REGISTER NOW” link on the parttime.syr.edu web site to register, and choose Spring 2018 term.
UC and visiting students should contact the UC Bursar/Registration office at 315/443-4135. See the UC website for December business hours.
Main Campus undergrads should contact MC Registrar /Bursar offices