SU is introducing Winterlude, with classes from The College of Arts & Sciences, David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, and the College of Visual & Performing Arts. Choose a Winterlude class and earn 3 credits toward the spring 2014 semester. Get ahead, catch up, or lighten your spring course load! You can take an online Winterlude class from wherever you’re staying over the break.
Winterlude classes are online and open to full-time, part-time, and nonmatriculated students.
- ART 300/500 – Portfolio Online: Art in America+
- CFS 202 – Development of Children and Youth
- CRS 327 – Speechwriting
- NSD 225 – Nutrition in Health
- PHI 251 – Logic * New Section Added *
- HTW 121 – Personal and Social Health * cancelled *