Syracuse University’s Winterlude classes are offered by The College of Arts & Sciences, the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, and the College of Visual & Performing Arts. Choose a Winterlude class and earn 3 credits toward the spring 2015 semester. Get ahead, catch up, or lighten your spring course load! You can take an online Winterlude class from wherever you’re staying over the break.
Winterlude classes are online and open to full-time, part-time, and nonmatriculated students.
- ANT 185 – Global Encounters
- CFS 202 – Development of Children and Youth
- NSD 225 – Nutrition in Health
- PHI 171 – Critical Thinking
- PHI 251 – Logic
- REL 191 – Religion, Meaning, and Knowledge